Selling your Tuscaloosa or Northport, Alabama home can represent a significant financial investment and can be a bit overwhelming if you haven’t done your homework. Doing a little research on the local market can save you a lot of headaches, time and money when you get ready to list your property.
Things To Consider:
- When to sell – when’s the best time of year to sell a home in Tuscaloosa or Northport Alabama?
- What are other homes selling for? – Be realistic and know the FACTS about the comparable homes in your area.
- What is the DOM (Days on Market) average for your market? – knowing this helps you have a better idea of how long it’s taking other comparable homes to sell in your area.
- Who is your target demographic? – In other words, what demographic is most likely to be interested in buying your home and what do you need to do to advertise to them? We spend a lot of time considering WHO we are trying to sell the home to. You want to figure out the answer to this question so that you can try to make your home as appealing as possible to the kind of buyer you expect to be interested in your home.
What’s the Easiest Way to Gather Market Information???
- Call or Email me! – Come on, you had to see that one coming!!! If you’re thinking about selling your house, I’d like to talk to you. No pressure. No obligation….I’ll help you any way that I can.
Each property is unique and that’s exactly how I approach the process. I put together factual information for my clients and provide detailed market reports so that we can decide how to approach the sale of their property based on the most up to date and accurate information available. As a Realtor, it’s my job to know what’s going on in the local market but I also want my clients to have a clear understanding of exactly what is going on in the process. Your home is a tremendous investment and our goal is to sell it as quickly as possible and at the highest rate of return to you. Having good factual information to work with will allow us to make better decisions and accomplish our goals.
For More Information on the Tuscaloosa or Northport Alabama area housing market please feel free to provide your name and contact information below and I will get back to you quickly OR contact me any time with questions.